Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Next Adventure ...

After a six months of remaining in Brandon (for the most part) my next adventure is quickly approaching. On June 11 I will jet off to southern Africa for a couple of weeks of exploring and relaxing. As usual, the adventure does not have a definitive itinerary; the journey will take shape once my feet on African soil.

My first African destination will be Johannesburg, South Africa. Beyond Johannesburg there are a few communities I wish to visit, such as Victoria Falls and Cape Town. The remainder of the adventure will consist of journeys to the surrounding countries of Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

Although I intend to venture off the beaten path I am hoping to have a semi-regular access to the internet. I will attempt to post details and photographs of my adventure as connectivity permits.

0 comments: