Monday, December 29, 2008

Biding the Warm Weather Good Bye

The weather only got to 65F this afternoon. For all the winter Texans (aka snowbirds), the weather was cool and required a sweater and long pants. With less than 36 hours remaining in southern Texas, I was basking in the weather.

Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. I will have breakfast in the morning with my fresh squeezed organge juice in the warm sunny (hopefully) weather before boarding a plane for a winter barren land called home. It is understandable why people head south for the winter! That being said, I am - dare I say it - missing the snow. I am sure this notion will dissolve quickly as I leave the confines of the airport in Minneapolis and walk out into winter. But until then, I am enjoying the warm weather.

0 comments: