Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Central America Bound

In just a couple of weeks, I will retrieve my passport for international travel once again. It has been a while since my last significant journey, however, I have been busy traveling throughout Canada and the United States. Since I returned from South America last summer, my travels have taken me to: Calgary (Alberta), Carcross-Tagish First Nation (Yukon), Chicago (Illinois), Denver(Colorado),Edmonton (Alberta), Gatineau (Québec),Halifax (Nova Scotia), Inuvik (Northwest Territories), Kingston (Ontario), Montréal (Québec), Nebraska City (Nebraska), Omaha (Nebraska), Ottawa (Ontario), Percival (Iowa), St. John's (Newfoundland), Toronto (Ontario), Tuktoyakuk (Northwest Territories), Vancouver (BC), Whitehorse (Yukon),Yellowknife (Northwest Territories).

My international travel will commence with an international rural policy conference in Mexico and then a holiday in Guatemala. I need to finalize travel plans for both countries, but will keep you up to date on my travels.

0 comments: