Saturday, July 21, 2007

survive south america, surcome to rosser avenue in brandon

Throughout my time in South America, I was continually avoiding trouble and 'being safe' (thats not to say that trouble didn't find me or is it that I didn't find trouble!). I thought it was a pretty good accomplishment ... only got robbed once while in South America. After being back in Brandon for less than two weeks, I was rear-ended coming home from work on Wednesday. No problems while in South America, but four blocks from my apartment I get rear-ended!

Thankfully only minor injuries to both myself and my car. Apparently the guy in the F150 truck was in a hurry and didn't want to wait for the traffic lights to turn green. Instead he tried to plow through the four cars waiting at the lights, my car being the first to be hit. The truck caused a domino effect - pushing my car into the car infront of me. A total of four cars were unwilling participants in the domino effect.

0 comments: