Saturday, July 7, 2007

20 hours completed, 3 hours more to go

It has been about 20 hours since I left Buenos Aires, Argentina. I just arrived in Toronto. I have a brief layover here (if everything goes as planned) before boarding my plane to Winnipeg. So far, my luggage has travelled with me to Toronto and I am hoping it makes it to Winnipeg now.

After been bumped up to Executive Class seats for the long haul flight (which was a nice bonus) I still did not get a great sleep on the plane. Every time I was just about to doze off, the pilot conveniently navigated the plane through some trubulences ending any hope for sleep. I am hoping to sneak an hour long nap during my flight to Winnipeg as I have a long day still ahead of me. After arriving in Winnipeg, I need to venture out to Neepawa and then to Brandon to attend my friend Raquel's wedding this evening. Needless to say, I will be sleeping in tomorrow!

0 comments: